PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE: (What is the reason this role exists)
The ERP Specialist will be primarily responsible for providing technical and functional support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for companies within ARMS Group. Along with ERP support the person will also be responsible for routine IT Support activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (What are the main responsibilities and duties of the role, against which performance will be measured)
• ERP Implementation and Administration. (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central). Techno and Functional consultant
• IT and Administrative Project Management.
• Office 365 Administration.
• Configuring and Managing Firewall, DHCP Server, DNS, VPN Server, Web Server, etc.
• Webhosting, DNS record Management, WordPress, Email Management, etc.
• Configuring and Managing Active Directory.
• Managing Digital and IP PABX such.
• Installing and Configuring PCs, Server Hardware and Software.
• Troubleshoot Computers, Servers and Other Related Devices.
• Installing Configuring and Troubleshooting. (XP/ Vista/7/Server 2008, 2012 & 2016)
• Installing Configuring and Monitoring Wired and Wireless Network. (Router, Switch, NAS, Printers, etc.)
• Installing Configuring and Managing Access Control and IP Camera.
• Database Management – SQL Server, MS Access.
• MS Access App Development.
• Responsible for Assembling, Finalizing and Delivering of Personal Computers.
• Windows Installation and Configuration. (Win XP, Win 7, Win8 and Server 2012 )
• Responsible for Network Maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Website Management.
• Hands on experience on the projects implementation and support post Go Live
• 3 years in UAE
• Should be specialised in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central.
• IT Support
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
• Organizational skills and Reporting Skills
• Meeting the timelines set for project implementation