Job title: ESL Instructor
Job type: Full time
Department: ‚ ‚ Learning and Development Academy
Report to: ‚
Job Purpose:‚ Job description
- 20 hours of weekly instruction.
- Following established guidelines governing lesson planning, assessment, and development of tests, assignments, and worksheets.
- Participation in program activities such as orientation and placement testing.
- Administrative duties which include maintaining relevant course and assessment files.
- Participation in meetings.
- Keeping office hours.
Qualifications: ‚ Essential Requirements:
- Qualified in TESOL, ELT, EFL, ESL, applied linguistics or a closely related field. Master degree is Preferred.
- Commitment to students, the profession and to a learner-centered and teaching philosophy espoused by the University.
- Flexibility in order to adapt to an experiential, content- and task-based approach to teaching.
- Teaching experience no less than 2 years.
- ESL teaching certification (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Familiarity with the CEFR model of language instruction Experience with preparing students for the IELTS.
- Teaching experience in university settings.
- Experience in one of the Arabian gulf countries.
Additional Requirements: Starting Date: Immediately