• Estimate for EPC, Lumpsum, construction contracts covering following: -
• EPC, LSPB, Cross Country Pipelines.
• In plant Construction Services Piping and structure .
• Metering Stations, Pressure Reducing stations .
• Non-Metallic Pipeline Construction Estimates.
• Knowledge of Civil work construction Estimation related Mechanical works.
• Primary focus will be on Mechanical and Structure works Cost Estimation.
• Fluent with estimations to include Pipeline, piping & Structure fabrication, mechanical works.
• Review and interpret Pipeline and Piping plans, P&ID s, PFD s, alignment sheets. isometric drawings, and project related specifications.
• Upon review of RFQ, prepare questions in regards to missing information on prints, details, SOW, and specifications.
• Perform material take offs from preliminary design drawings and site investigation.
• Understand preliminary documents and drawings in order to be able to provide high level, order of magnitude budgetary estimates.
• Calculate costs by analyzing labor, equipment, materials, sub-contractor bids, and time & delivery requirements.
• Prepare related project proposals Technical, Commercial and IKTVA .
• Provide technical support to the marketing team.
• Develop and maintain effective communication channels with company personnel, clients and vendors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
• Evaluate options and make recommendations to management based on cost and quality.
• Consult with clients, vendors, and subcontractors for estimating, scheduling, and resolving issues
• Develop and deliver written proposals for clients.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
• Ensure bid accuracy and compliance with technical specifications
• Must be able to calculate man hours based off of working knowledge.
• Assess cost effectiveness of products and services and track actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
• preparation and submission of change orders for awarded projects.
• Provide support, if needed to project team.
• Assist in setting up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
4-6 years experience in an organization EPC or Construction companies, preferably for the Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals or Fertilizer sectors, of which at least 6 years has been in a Estimation Engineer Role in Saudi Arabia.
1. Bachelor s degree preferred.
2. Must have a sound knowledge of the oil and gas industry construction norms.
3. Ability to read construction, design and fabrication drawings.
4. Ability to estimate multiple projects concurrently.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word), AutoCad experience is a major plus.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Strong math and analytical skills.
8. Good understanding of industrial construction and construction techniques.
9. Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Standards and other International Standards.
"Estimation Engineer", "EPC", "Piping and Structure'