- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
- Primavera (P6) certification and working experience
-In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
- 20+ years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least 5 years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.
- demonstrated Project Controls Management experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure programs.
- Proficient in the use of cost management systems
- Extensive experience using Primavera Project Management software.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
Be able to effectively communicate concerns, complexities, general project controls information and other considerations to varied audiences including clients, departmental management, engineering, project and construction management, and project teams.
Be able to define and prepare accurate and meaningful reports, narratives, letters and memorandum which clearly communicate status, issues or other concerns on behalf of the program controls department.