Education : Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation
Experience : Minimum 7 years experience in the field of Estimation of electrical & instrumentation works in oil, gas & petrochemical industry.
• Able to organize and manage the work independently, professionally & effectively.
• Self motivated and dynamic person with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent in Communication, English Language.
• Good knowledge of computer software such as MS-Office.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Experience in estimation of electrical & instrumentation works in oil, gas & petrochemical industries for construction, upgrades & maintenance works.
• Able to calculate required materials, consumables, man-hours (Direct/ Indirect), tools & equipment, mobilization/
de-mobilization, site facilities, outside cost for the above works.
• In depth knowledge for calculating the man-hours, equipment, consumables etc. for E&I construction &
maintenance works of oil, gas & petrochemical plants
• Advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of Electrical and Instrumentation technical aspects of construction projects.
•Strong capability in drawings approval, preparation of construction method statements, material approvals with
• Knowledge in receiving quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors, making comparison statement to project
• Reading the construction drawings, documents and client standards and execute projects as per client s scope of work.
• Procurement, Construction and commissioning of electrical and Instrumentation related scope of works an awarded project.
• Able to prepare offers for spare parts, flowmeter, temperature indicator, configuration of system etc.
• Knowledge of manufacturing, function and assembly of Skids.
• Able to prepare method statement & preliminary/ detailed schedule.
• Able to liaise with client / subcontractors / internal departments.
• Works experience with ISO 9001-2000 systems (preferred)
• Ability to maintain and motivate effective working relationship within and outside the department
• Undertake any other appropriate adhoc tasks assigned by the department manager
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :