Education : Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of estimation in
Rotary Works for overhaul, corrective repair and refurbishment works during turnaround/shutdown/routine
maintenance of refinery, petrochemical and other oil &gas process
• Able to organize and manage the work independently, professionally & effectively.
• Self-motivated and dynamic person with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skill in English language.
• Good knowledge of computer software such as MS-Office.
• Good knowledge of Rotating Equipment maintenance works.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Experience in the field of estimating rotary equipment such as pump, agitator, compressor, blowers, turbines etc.
• Able to read, understand and interpret the drawings, generate bill of quantity, and understand related works for preventive & capital maintenance.
• Experience of estimation in Rotary Works during overhaul, corrective repair, refurbishment works of turnaround / shutdown / routine maintenance of refinery, petrochemical and other oil & gas process industries.
• Knowledge of calculating cost for repairs & replacement of various rotary equipment.
• Able to calculate cost of materials, consumables, manhour, tools & tackles, mobilization / de-mobilization, site facilities, subcontract / out of pocket expense etc.
• Specify and review drawings and data for large pumps and rotating equipment for onshore applications.
• Able to write method statement of related works.
• Should have a good knowledge of PSSR, PHA, RCA, risk assessment, PSM, Hydro testing procedure, hydro jetting procedure, MSDS, vessel entry and hot work procedure, API, ANSI and ASME.
• Should be knowledgeable in troubleshooting of rotary equipment and coordinate with rotary reliability.
• Able to prepare package of different discipline and float RFQ to subcontractor to get their offer, its comparison and selection.
• Able to understand and fair knowledge of contract and commercial conditions.
• Able to liaise with client / subcontractors / internal departments.
• Work experience with ISO 9001-2008 systems (preferred).
• Ability to maintain and motivate effective working relationship within and outside the
• Planning spares for rotary and static equipment and place purchase requisition
• Undertake any other appropriate adhoc tasks assigned by the department manager.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :