1) Following-up with current client, contacting new clients and keeping updated with the market requirements and new concepts and ideas worldwide. And prepare presentations and story line as required.
2) Keeping aware of new business opportunities in the market, and demonstrating strong knowledge of different and modern options and ideas.
3) Attending marketing visits, meeting clients and taking briefing of the requirement.
4) Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline
5) Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
6) Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
7) Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
8) Controlling and staying under budget while planning and executing events.
9) Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports Managing and overseeing events on the day of,
10) Anticipating and planning for different scenarios and preparing for risk management.
11) Creating sales opportunities during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities.
12) Liaising with designing teem, suppliers and outsourcing requirements.
13) Supervising and monitoring the events to the satisfaction of clients, including after-sale relationship.
14) Preparing quotations, reports and maintaining proper documentation of the job.
15) Be prepared for work under pressure, short notice, out of business hours and over-night when require.