Event Manager required in Dubai
Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
• Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
• Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
• Book venues and negotiate fees.
• Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
• Hire bartenders and wait staff.
• Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
• Drive attendance to the event.
• Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
• Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
• Define company brand through events.
• Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
• Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
• Provide receipts if needed.
• Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
• Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
• Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
• Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
• Give final approval for items such as music and menus.