The Event Producer will be responsible for managing and implementing events and multifaceted projects on behalf of the company s clients. Projects may include product launches, conferences, gala dinners, road shows, corporate events, Concerts, Comedy shows and technical event services. The Event Producer should be an experienced project and event manager, with a keen eye for detail, quality management, production experience, time management and multiple team coordination and will be expected to contribute to the strategic development by identifying, presenting and working in support of the sales teams to generate additional follow on business from existing clients.
Should be well connected within the event and conference industry with good links with local and international vendors, suppliers, agents, technical service providers, riggers and staffing agents.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following) :
• Business development for Done Events
• Conduct sales calls, meetings and reports
• 6-7 years experience in an event company
• A strong sense of project management and multi discipline coordination
• Outgoing, friendly, sense of team spirit, confident and dedicated to event management
• Experience in event management, event planning, conference management, technical event management, project management, hospitality management, public relations, advertising, exhibitions, trade shows and promotions
• Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Good presenter and public speaker especially to senior client executives
• Prepare internal and external written briefings for clients and for team implementation
• Client liaison for duration of projects if required
• Timeline and milestone planning
• Onsite event and conference management
• Liaison and coordination of with creative teams
• Liaison and coordination of with production and build teams _Liaison and coordination of third party Vendors
• Costing and project budgeting
• Encourage team environment in which best creative work can emerge and encourage sharing of responsibilities
• Contact Prospective clients for their future events
• Maintain and follow up on current clients and agencies.
• Identify, meet and conclude new business deals with the support of PM.
• Develop a client database with up-to-date information on market trends and competitors.
• Receive and interpret market feedback from both agencies and direct clients
• Develop and nurture relationships with all potential clients and agencies.
• Submit daily and weekly reports including but not limited to progress reports on calls, proposals and visits carried out.
• Prepare correspondence, business files, presentations.
• Keep abreast of what competitors are doing