• Minimum 12- 15 years of work experience in managing International events and leading large teams.
• Experience in dealing with stakeholders/board members.
• Experience ranging from Identifying keynote speakers, planning, to delivering high profile programs/ events and working closely with leadership is essential.
• As Event Director you will be accountable for the growth, development and management. This includes full accountability for event sales, event services, event campaign, event performance and event profitability, whilst also maintaining a high level of client and team satisfaction.
• Expert in B2B events industry, you should have an excellent understanding of the role and value of events in supporting lead generation, nurture and sales enablement programmes.
• Exceptional project direction and management skills, ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment.
• Strong experience in creating and designing event programmes, including event themes, messaging, branding, content out the box ideas and creative approaches to improving audience engagement and interaction.
• Excellent client management experiences, confident in building relationships and pitching new ideas to senior stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions and overcome obstacles