The Events Sales Representative will be responsible for planning and executing events. Her main responsibilities will include serving as an event expert and working to find new sales leads, through "cold calling" for new clients and visiting clients in the field.
- Sell and coordinate event space on behalf of COSMOCITY by getting new business leads from Schools, corporate Deals, Summer Camps, etc.
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners, and leverage these relationships to deliver innovative and memorable events.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources or network
- Update events calendar regularly and share detailed weekly schedule of events through communicating it with the Operations/Facility Manager.
- Meet with guests regularly, conduct tours of the event facility; provide accurate and timely information to guests and continuously focus on improving guests satisfaction to create guest loyalty and deliver a positive event experience.
- Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, accidents, or incidents and do the necessary measures to prevent its repetition.
- Be the Ambassador of fun: create an enjoyable play experience in our facility to encourage repeat visits and to encourage the one that they didn t visit COSMOCITY yet to come and enjoy an Out of this world Experience!
- Attend the event in order to support the team and coordinate with the Facility Manager for staff availability and potential help in the events.
- Ensure that the team follows the Cosmocity Operations and Personnel Manuals.
- Handle Guest inquiries and be the point-of-contact for all event details.
- Drive pre-event weekly meetings with the Events Planner, Facility and Operations Manager.
- Prepare proposals for Guests and maintain well-organized event records.
- Develop new creative events ideas by bringing the up to date shows & entertainments.
- Call guests to remind them of the event before cut-off dates.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure that all arrangement and requirements are gathered prior to the event, such as guests requirements, proper set up, buffet, audio visuals, time line and also give attention to any special guest needs.
- Participate in the training of your team to effectively perform all job responsibilities in Guest Services, Operations, Apparatus, Kids Supervision, First Aid and Emergency Procedures.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your areas as per the policy.
- Manage all aspects of the guest files pre and post event.
- Timely attend all the telephone calls using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Must be articulate; keen attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and independently
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar position