Our team is seeking research-driven expert to join us in a progressive AI startup company! For more info about our company, visit our website www.aifitechnologies.com or follow us on our social networks!
The successful candidate's responsibilities:
- Responsible for major AI/EA/ML software project development tasks, such as specifying definitions and assumptions, technical requirements and dependencies, software architecture and code design, planning and code development.
- Evaluate theoretically and experimentally existing and new designs and models.
- Write technical documentation and communicate progress through presentations with detail-level insights as well as system-level (manager-friendly) viewpoints.
- Develop well maintained, modular and expandable math-heavy code.
- Always think/code like program architect.
- Execute design enhancements to support current and new product /solution requirements for functionality and innovation.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Design elegant and workable software solutions, both on an application and system-wide level.
- Ability to rapidly prototype real features in a startup environment.
- Work with researchers and analysts to improve software.
- Collaborate with program and project leads to ideate software solutions for any company business domain if needed considering also marketing perspectives, brainstorming and technical or known organizational constrains.
- Performs all essential aspects and function of developer’s job duties as well as any other specific job requirements if needed
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :