Part A: JobSpecification
Field Interface Interface and Execution Team in
HSE principles and life saving rules.
the five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI s in line with COMPANY goals
To safely and efficiently lead and direct activities of the Brownfield project, in line with organizational and business objectives, targets and plans.
To drive and accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture, compliance with HSE principles and Life Saving Rules
To contribute to the development and implementation of processes, tool and working methods for continuous improvement.
To deliver Brownfield Project on time under the Qatargas Project Management System, to budget and to the required level of quality.
Attend workshops, shutdown gates, document reviews, formal risk assessments, deliverables to support project execution.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. To drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
2. To deliver project phase requirements, milestones as defined in schedule in line with COMPANY Management System
3. To supervise and control the activities of the Contractor/Subcontractors related to the Instrumentation and Instrumentation Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) operations and to ensure that it complies with contractual requirements, project documentation and applicable International Standards.
; To Follow and To ensure completion of all the Instrumentation and ICSS construction and pre-commissioning activities to ensure an efficient hand over to Commissioning team
; To Liaise with Contractors/Subcontractors for all Instrumentation and ICSS subjects and ensure the Contractors/Subcontractors progress follow up and reporting.
6. Development and mentoring of staff
7. To contribute to the engineering, design check for the constructability aspects, as well as the compliance to all technical requirements by providing Instrumentation and ICSS construction inputs
; To Participate to Risk Assessments kick off meetings and Pre-Job Meetings, pre-Simops visits, technical meeting etc. as required in accordance with Company's referential.
; To ensure Permit To Work preparation in due time with needed technical and HSE documentation, in line with standards.
; To Ensure the proper quality and traceability of the fabrication assisted if required
; To Ensure with Contractors/Subcontractors that all the built dossiers are properly handover to the Onshore Construction Team.
; To participate to REX and Lessons, Learned for the Company.
Part B: Person Specification Minimum Requirements
Graduate Engineer with more than 10 years experience in O&G facility construction, project or operations.
Knowledge and/or Experience
Technical background with Minimum of 10 years experience in Instrumentation Construction, Project or Maintenance of O&G
Experience in offshore Instrumentation construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
Good Knowledge in Instrumentation Control and Safety Systems ICSS
Knowledgeable in HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment processes and applications.
Good knowledge of international codes / Standards related to instrumentation.
Good sense of contact and communication
Technical and Business Skills
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
Versed in offshore installation methodology.
Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
Deliver in a schedule driven project / environment.