Your mission is to make me less busy and more productive.
• I m looking for an Executive Personal Assistant who goes above and beyond. You're at the heart of the business operations and activities: You anticipate needs and help maintain focus by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest technologies and trends. You also use that knowledge to strategically support ongoing projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and exceptionally strong communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people: industry leaders, government officials, partners, and a variety of functions.
• This is a potential long-term work arrangement. It is a job for somebody who is passionate about solving problems to make other people s lives easier. As this job is about making my life easier and more effective, you will be doing 80% administrative assistance work and 20% personal assistance.
• This role is virtual unless you live near Saudi Arabia.
• Perform an array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, research topics, prepare documents, proposals, and presentations, etc.)
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Turn sketches of meeting notes into charts and documents.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Build efficiency and effective responsiveness and follow-up mechanisms into existing operations, and help define new operational workflows.
• Take exceptional notes and minutes, meeting follow-ups, interface with internal and external stakeholders, and go above and beyond to do whatever can help us focus on what we need to do.
• Manage personal relationships duties such as sending birthdays notes and gifts.
• Onboard new team members.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least