Executive Administrator Job vacancy, we are looking for experienced and talented Executive Administrator for Dubai. Category Executive Administrator/Administrator Jobs.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CFO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CFO s schedule is followed and respected. Provides gatekeeper and gateway role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CFO s time and office.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CFO, with CFO staff, on matters related to CFO s initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CFO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CFO and business groups and functions; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Together with other C-level Assistants, serves as a role model for the admin function at Lam.
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent
• Five to Ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social
• Media web platforms.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including CFO staff. Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity