• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening telephone calls, enquirers and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of Seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the directors;
• Organizing and attending meetings and taking dictation and minutes;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Liaise with internal administration and marketing departments to create and implement projects.
• Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
• Provide senior level administrative support to the directors through the facilitation of communication on their behalf (follow-up with letters, memos, reports, e-mail, and telephone calls)
Act as liaison between the directors and staff to ensure appropriate coordination and follow-up on day-to-day issues
• Provide coordination support to the Senior Management Team
• Coordinate all logistics for Board meetings
• Graduate in any discipline, preferably Business Administration.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
• Good technical understanding and should be able to grasp, understand & use various software & tools
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional administrative experience
• Experience in writing business correspondence
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Ability to take initiative to manage workflow and priorities
• Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
• Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality