The job holder will provide the support and advises to Group CFO and Group COO on key projects, governance, committees, boards and strategic matters.
• Design, prepare and compile qualitative and quantitative reports at group level, in a succinct format, for the receivers to quickly understand where business is and evolves along with the issues it faces (at financial, business and operational level).
• Prepare the agenda, documentation and the minutes of the meeting, Executive committee, Financial Risk Committee and Internal and follow up where necessary.
• Support Group CFO & COO for key projects (Group governance, Business action plans..)
• Perform any other duties as requested within the scope of the job
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
• French speaking is an advantage
• 2 years' or more of experience as a business analyst/executive assistant