Executive Assistant to the General Manager cum Business Analyst
Track, monitor and analyze key business information relating to Sales, After Sales & Marketing with a view to drawing comparative statistical analysis with qualitative and quantitative targets including financial budgets, noting trends and deviations, compiling reports, making presentation, consultative meetings and providing information proactively and on demand to stake holders.
• Support General Manager in business planning and operational control and monitor all vital KPI s and develop reporting tools to steer the operation
• Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly updates on all vital KPIs to stake holders and make formal presentations as required
• Alert and forewarn department managers on critical developments with a view to enabling course correction and identify any missing gaps in information with a view to reinforcing management information system to the extent possible.
• Perform business analytics & data management for dashboards for performance monitoring
• Implementation of Oracle DMP & Eloqua as part of digital marketing initiative for LME project from PAG/PME and online sales pilot project
• Front & back end integration of IT
• Active involvement in new/pre-owned car sales departments
• Management of various high level futuristic projects (for example ecommerce, Leadership excellence, emobility) and review of legal documents to highlight observations
• Specialized interactions with PME on performance monitoring, reconciliation of data and reporting.
• In consultation with department managers identify key operational information that requires tracking, monitoring, analysis and submission
• Standardize reports for information dissemination and feedback
• Develop a holistic KPI system that includes all aspects of the business that tracks internal, Variable Margin and Business Development Plan targets on an on-going basis
• Be fully familiar and master DMS reports
• Tracking and monitoring Porsche Business Excellence Program including spot reviews to test robustness and consistency of processes and compliance. Jointly evolving action plan with time lines that are periodically reviewed.
• GM s office management including all respective administrative and organizational requirements
• Handle confidential documents & information for effective storage, retrieval & processing
• Assist in annual budget process
• Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the company, PME, banks, other stakeholders
• Prepare annual appraisal process
Qualification, skills & experience
• Business degree, MBA with IT or strategic focus
• Minimum 3 years in a similar role
• Expert in excel and data management as well as presentation skills
• Report writing skills
• Professional presentation & confidence
• Strong communication and relationship management skills
• Female candidates preferred
• Send CV to email@example.com