EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The position holder will act as Executive Assistant (EA) to the Managing Director and members of the leadership team of the SAP TDI. In this capacity, the EA is responsible for directing, managing, and overseeing daily administrative operations for the TDI Management Team and ensures that information flows to and from the leadership team in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Additional responsibilities will include the support of operational Marketing and Communications activities for the SAP Training and Development Institute to help program manage the awareness campaigns and events.
The role will be limited for a duration of 12 months full time; with an option to extend thereafter.
As Executive Assistant , major responsibilities will include:
• Provide high-level support services to the leadership team of the SAP Training & Development Institute; including managing, coordinating and maintaining calendar, correspondence, meetings, conferences, email and phone messages.
• Co-ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses.
• Manage internal and external correspondence to managers, co-workers, customers, partners, vendors and prospects in a professional and disciplined manner.
• Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy, using good judgment, discretion, and professionalism.
• Office Management, incl. perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing.
• Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
• Assist with all other administrative and personal duties as assigned.
• Manage executive positioning and communication for the leadership team of the SAP Training & Development Institute; develop thought-leadership communications strategy, positioning, planning, engagement, and content development; Develop executive speeches and inspiring, motivating and differentiating strategic message platforms, including positioning, crafting storylines and talking points; Integrate executive positioning campaigns seamlessly with external and internal communications goals
As Marketing Associate for the SAP Training and Development Institute, major responsibilities will include:
• Close collaboration with Marketing & Communications lead in regards to all marketing & communications topics
• Proactively raising awareness on and promoting TDI with internal and external stakeholders
• Supporting/assisting with events related topics (planning, budget tracking, monitoring, on-ground supporting, post-processing)
• Assisting in editing all TDI collaterals
• Supporting in the preparation and execution of communication tasks
• Maintaining of TDI internal and external websites as well as TDI Database on a regularly basis in close alignment with Marketing & Communications lead
• Acting as contact person for all TDI related questions and requests (social media requests, email requests) and forwarding to the respective person within the team for further proceeding
• Stand-in for project lead & additional project management tasks as requested
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree in Business and or related study.
• 1-2 years of experience in comparable role(s).
• Proficiency in MS Office; including Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English. Arabic and/or German is a plus.
• Strong project management skills; must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Demonstrate consistent excellence in the areas of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy.
• Able to build strong relationships, is results driven and self-motivated.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing