Category Human Resources Speciality HR Specialist Location Riyadh Salary min On Application SAR Salary max On Application SAR Hospital We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Interested? apply for this job or send an email to email@example.com and we will get your recruitment journey started.
Description Job Title: Executive Consultant - Human Resources Management (HRM)
Provides executive consultation on Human Resource Management (HRM) strategies and initiatives. Acts as a driving force of organization change initiatives. Holds strong diagnostic skills to significantly improve Human Resource HR performance, business outcomes and employee satisfaction. Proactively identifies strategic gaps and opportunities and proposes a consulting plan to identify and address root causes action plans.
Possesses solid understanding of all HR functions and works with business clients and/or HR partners in specialties such as Organization Development, Management and Policy Development, Workforce Planning, Organization Design, Job Evaluation and Compensation, Performance and Rewards Management, Talent
Management and Human Resource Services (HRS)- Riyadh and Jeddah Branch.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Establishes HR priorities, monitors performance and submits periodically clear and concise administrative and financial reports for ail assigned services/functions to the Executive Director, HRM.
2. Develops and recommends cost effective local and international recruitment/ staffing/ programs and projects for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement that minimize time to fill, turn over and maximize the organization retention rate.
3. Develops continuous monitoring and upgrading of the Hospital's staff training, career development/ paths, Saudization, redeployment and replacement programs.
4. Develops, streamlines and enhances HR staffing, tracking, reporting and analysis systems.
5. Reviews and redesigns the Hospital's performance management and rewards system, and the role of performance evaluation instrument within that system.
6. Provides consultation to Divisions' Directors and management staff within HR. Analyzes data and recommends solutions of course of action. Assists with implementation of new or revised systems, policies and procedures.
7. Plays a vital role in Hospital wide HR quality improvement plans.
8. Assesses and provides recommendations relative to HRM techniques, and tools.
9. Conducts research on, and determines adoption of or adaptation to viable organization development & culture.
10. Develops monitoring systems & mechanisms for HRM for the implementation of studies in concerned departments.
11. Recommends processes of transformation and development of, electronic HR systems & processes.
12. Conducts operational review of Hospital-wide decisions relative to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Hospital s operations.
13. Participates in the design, implementation and maintenance of an integrated "policy system" for the archival and retrieval of all Hospital policies, including the Charter; Bylaws; Administrative Policy and/or Procedures (APPs); Employee Relations Manual (ERM), and other published Hospital policies.
14. Assists in providing expert consultative, facilitative, resource and assistance to key management staff in the proper interpretation and application of all department operations, as may be assigned.
15. Maintains an effective flow of information to, and coordinates with the HRM and its organizational entities.
16. Maintains knowledge on current trends in specialty and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
17. Lends technical experience and support in specialty to all areas within the HRM and to other areas within the Hospital as required.
18. Ensures relevancy, completeness, accuracy and update of the information content of the HRM homepage.
19. Provides assistance to all HRM s organizational entities on relative projects/assignments as requested.
20. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
21. Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
22. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Benefits Generous tax-free income.
Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights
54 days paid leave per year ( for the one year contract)
PhD, Master s or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial
Engineering, Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Management , Public
Administration, Organizational Development or any other related discipline is required.
Minimum of eight (8) years with PhD, eleven (11) years with Master's degree, or thirteen (13) years with Bachelor s degree of professional experience, with at least four (4) years in a senior or supervisory position, in the evaluation, coordination and administration of human resource management, operations management, organization / policy development, management / information systems, and in similar duties and functions of this job, in a hospital setting or a large public organization required