Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Read and analyze incoming correspondence in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for partners.
• Conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by partners, committees.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid partners.
• Manage and maintain partners' schedules.
• Prepare reports, correspondence, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least