Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination.
• Open, read, and prepare answers to routine letters.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Take and distribute meeting minutes to appropriate individuals.
• Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
• Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
• Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
• Document and communicate all guest requests/complaints to appropriate personnel.
• Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
2 to 5 years