Reporting to the CEO
Working hours 8 to 5.30, with a Friday/Saturday weekend
• Prior, demonstrable skills for independent handling of the role of an Executive Secretary to the CEO (or other senior executive management), preferably with an oil & gas E&P company.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a sound working knowledge of Business English. Shortlisted candidates will be assessed through a written test.
• Resourceful and having the ability to work with minimal or incomplete information and complete assignments to schedule and quality
Qualifications and Work Experience:
• University degree or a diploma in secretarial practice
• Proficiency in MS-Office suite and other office management software
• Ability to deal with calls and visitors
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years experience
• Working knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Required Behavioral / Generic Competencies:
• Excellent fluency in spoken and written English,
• Pleasing Personality with a calm demeanor
• Resourceful, organized, energetic, self-starter, flexible with work timings
Other conditions for employment:
• Candidate must be currently available in the UAE, with a valid transferable work permit and residency.
• Joining date: Immediate or ASAP
• Attractive salary package: commensurate with skills and experience.
• All other standard benefits including health and life insurance for self, annual ticket allowance and variable, discretionary annual bonus.