Exhibition Project Manager, International Participants
The International Participants Department at Expo 2020 Dubai is responsible for the management of quality participation of participants at the Expo.
The Exhibition Project Manager will oversee the costing, design, development, and delivery of a select number of temporary Thematic District Pavilion Exhibitions. Will work with internal resources and third party vendors to ensure their flawless execution and certify that each pavilion is delivered on time, within scope and within the budget given.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- The Exhibition Project Manager will oversee the costing, design, development, and delivery of a select number of temporary Thematic District Pavilion Exhibitions;
- Will work alongside internal resources and third party vendors to ensure their flawless execution and certify that each pavilion is delivered on time, within scope and within the budget given;
- Gain in depth understanding of the design parameters feasible within the Thematic District Pavilions to enable inclusion of cutting-edge digital content, interpretational tools and the exploration of other innovative elements to guarantee an original visitor journey;
- Examine the proposed exhibition design drawings, assess the material and technological requirements, and provide continuous cost tracking to ensure staying within budget;
- Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, fit out documents, and boards;
- Coordinate with the relevant team on site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations, compliance with applicable guidelines, standards, and other internal requirements;
- Monitor and supervise the project execution process on site to ensure completion of the job within specified timeframes, in an organized and effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and to ensure high quality standards.
5+ years of experience in the UAE as well as:
- Bachelor's Degree holder in related field;
- An ability to take projects from concept to completion and an ability to be highly creative and think practically;
- Excellent knowledge of all build aspects, including graphics, electrical, carpentry, audio visual, lighting, etc.;
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of construction contracts, applicable municipality codes, scheduling and familiarity with materials, methods, and processes of construction;
- Sound knowledge in overseeing transport logistics;
- Able to manage a small team of experts to complete quality work across various simultaneous projects;
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, well organized and effectively manage time;.
- Team player with excellent listening skills and diplomacy; willingness to work with multiple different colleagues on a variety of initiatives
Industry Type :
Advertising / PR / Event Management
Functional Area :