• Providing comprehensive corporate services to include: preparing and filing of all requirements for formation, renewal and winding up of diverse form of companies in the UAE (onshore, free zone, and offshore)
• Drafting and vetting of various legal documents and agreements
• Conduct shareholders/board meeting and prepare all documents like notice, agenda, minutes, resolutions, forms as required
• Maintain required corporate records as per applicable rules (i.e. registers of shareholders, directors and secretaries
• Meet with government, semi-government authorities/departments to ensure compliance with applicable laws
• Research on amendments to laws, rules, regulations and prepare articles, synopsis of the amendment
• Advising on general corporate matters and governance
• You hold a university degree in law, ideally a Company Secretary (CS) degree and are a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries UK/India
• You have gained minimum 3-5 year-experience in the corporate practice at a reputable law firm inside/outside UAE or in-house at a reputable Company
• You have a perfect command of English, spoken and written. Other languages will be considered an advantage
• You are motivated, dynamic, able to work both independently and in a team, and are eager to develop strong relationships with clients in an international context
• You are service oriented and have excellent analytical writing skills
• We offer a performance-based salary package with excellent benefits in an established professional/career growth environment.
• If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your full application file (CV and cover letter).
• All applications will be treated confidentially.
Interested by this offer, apply now