Req ID 92113BR Business Title F-15 Electrical & Environmental (E&E) System Technician (W075) Group MSS Location SAUDI ARABIA Clearance Level Needed None Category Engineering & Support Services Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs and supervises aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E) functions activities. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, overhauls and operates aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment.
1. Troubleshoot and repair cockpit and external lighting.
2. Troubleshoot and repair generator/emergency generator malfunctions.
3. Troubleshoot and repair aircraft wiring and connectors.
4. Remove and install Inertial Drive Generator (IDGI and perform operational checks.
5. Remove and replace engine bay fire loop sensors.
6. Troubleshoot and repair ECS System Components and perform operational checks.
7. Ability to train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level.
8. Ability to maintain technical orders and training records.
Qualifications and Experience:
1 High School Graduate, or higher education. F15 Electrical Systems Technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies.
2. Professional / Specialty: F-15 Aircraft Electrical & Environmental (E&E) Craftsman / Level 7 (USAF)
3. Total Number of years: 5, Years in Skill Level 7
4. Ability to Diagnose / Repair F-15 electrical and environmental system malfunctions.
5. Troubleshoot aircraft wiring and effect repair.
6. Remove and replace Electrical / Environmental components and perform operational checks.
7. Isolate and repair cockpit internal and aircraft external lighting.
8. Extensive experience in diagnosing electrical malfunctions and utilizing schematics to effect repair.
9. Ability to instruct and certify Air Force personnel at the Journeyman / 5 Level and Craftsman / 7 Level
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor s degree with two to fours years of experience or eight to ten years of related experience or technical training equivalent to an Associate s degree. Eleven to Thirteen years of experience with a High School diploma or equivalent. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
Position Type Full-Time Shift Other/Unknown Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Flight Operations (Pilots / Technical Staff / Ground Staff)