Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are seeking an F-15 SA Instructor Pilot to provide flight training to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF). Qualified candidates shall have been previously qualified as High Performance aircraft Instructor Pilots (F-15E/S/K/SG, F-16, F/A-18, F-22) and or Instructor Weapons System Officer (IWSO). If selected, the individual will initially be assigned to Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia but can expect a follow on assignment to Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, or Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
This is an F-15-SA Instructor Pilot role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- The Instructor Pilot (IP) will be responsible for administering Combat Flight Training, Instructs & Evaluates, performs Initial Qualifications Training to include Basic Aircraft flying duties, Minimum training requirements.
- Candidate must be able to perform Basic Aircraft Qualifications (BAQ), Basic & Advanced Handling Characteristics, Instruments, Approach Procedures, Visual Traffic Patterns, Basic Night Vision Goggles (NVG), Training and Airborne Emergency Procedures.
- The IP will also train Tactical Departure and Arrival, Tactical Formation Maneuvers, and Low Altitude Awareness training, Upgrade Training (UG), and Special Capability Training.
- The IP will conduct training for Specific Geographic locations, and other special qualification/classified missions.
- IP/IW conducts Aircrew Mission Qualifications, Basic Course, Conversion/Transition, Requalification, Instructor Pilot/Instructor, WSO Upgrade, Flight Lead Upgrade, Mission Commander Upgrade.
- Provides inputs for developing and modifying flight manuals, defining training requirements, standards and curriculum and related documents.
- Defines specific combat aircrew instructions and operational philosophies.
- Candidate must be capable of designs and develops aircrew training materials and courseware.
- Candidate must be able to establish qualifications, training standards, and validation plans.
- Job requires military instructor certification, as applicable.
- Candidate should have strong experience training international Military customers.
- Develops aircrew instruction philosophy evaluation criteria and approach for standardizing training materials.
- Candidate must be capable establishes qualifications training standards and validation plans.
Candidate must be able to adapt in a changing environment while maintaining relationships with others. Have an understanding of the inter-relationship for both the component and plans of systems so you are able to anticipate events in the future. Have an understanding of host environments. Boeing Saudi Arabia is looking for an individual who possess all or a large portion of the following personnel qualities:
- Build Positive Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Instruction Skills
- Initiating Action
- Problem solving
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
BDS Global Operations
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Be qualified as High Performance aircraft Instructor Pilots (F-15E/S/K/SG, F-16, F/A-18, F-22) and or Instructor Weapons System Officer (IWSO).
- Ability to mobile/live in remote locations.
- Qualification must be obtained from recognized source by Saudi Government.
- Ability to travel within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Internationally as required in a short notice.
It is highly desirable that the instructors have:
- Previous Experience in the instruction of foreign nationals
- Able to maintain Security Clearance from Saudi Government.
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
- Candidate must be currently have or be able to obtain a Kingdom of Saudi Arabia recognized Secret Clearance.
Industry Type :
Airlines / Aviation
Functional Area :
Training / Learning