Leidos is seeking a F-15 Supply Advisor who specializes in Air Force Materiel Management to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The F-15 Supply Advisor will provide the technical expertise to insure the Aircraft Logistics Supply System provides current technology, immediate support, and sound automation practices based on the users requirements, and will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a U.S. Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
For Level I : BA/BS and four (4) years of directly related experience OR eight (8) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level II : BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For Level III : Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
For all levels-
• Practical logistics supply systems experience including experience in Aircraft related Logistics Supply Systems.
• Military background and knowledge of Air Force Maintenance Logistics Supply Systems is mandatory.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently completing multiple and often competing tasks.
• Prior USAF experience at the officer or non-commissioned officer level is desired.
• Prior experience serving in a F-15 Logistics/Supply unit is desired.
• Experience at Major Air Command level or Air Logistics Center in the Logistics management of Supply systems is highly desired.
• Proficiency in communication skills necessary to analyze/write HQ staff level reports prepare correspondence for command signature.
• Conduct systems analysis that lead to identification of trend analysis and recommend solutions.
• Management skills necessary to plan and schedule assigned resources to ensure the meeting of operational requirements.
External Referral Bonus: Eligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance Level Required: None Travel: Yes, 10% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Logistics Leidos
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.