A little curiosity can take you anywhere. So, at Hotel Indigo , we do more than satisfy our guests' curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighbourhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavors. Where every day brings new discoveries, fresh experiences, and unexpected ideas.
And just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So, we re curious about YOU. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighbourhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo hotels, we re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
The hotel will boast 269 tastefully decorated rooms, each thoughtfully designed to reflect the hotels neighbourhood story, the story of Dubai creek. Other facilities that our guests can expect include an infinity pool deck, fully equipped fitness centre and our neighbourhood caf and bar, both offering seamless service and array of experiences reflecting this expressive neighbourhood.
Your day to day
In a nutshell, as F&B Hostess, you will be the first and last point of contact within the restaurant and therefore responsible for maintaining a high standard of guest care primarily on arrival and departure of the restaurant welcoming them to the outlet in a warm and engaging way.
What we need from you
Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown is scheduled to open Q2 2020 and we are now seeking a polished and lively F&B Hostess to join our F&B team. This person will be face of the Food & Beverage department in this vibrantly designed lifestyle hotel located in a key location in Dubai.
As the first lifestyle branded hotel of IHG in the Middle East, this exciting project really is something to be part of. This is a great opportunity for talented hospitality and Food & Beverage professionals to step up in their career and experience a new challenge in a trendy lifestyle brand.
You'll report to the Outlet Manager, and you ll play a big role in supporting the overall success of the hotel.
The right fit for this role is someone who has solid hotel background with an energetic and fun personality. She should be passionate about people and hospitality. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential. If you are this person, we d like to meet you.
Ideally, you will have the following:
• Have previous experience in a Receptionist role, ideally in a restaurant environment
• Be familiar with restaurant reservation booking systems
• Have outstanding customer service skills and a genuine passion for creating an excellent guest experience
• Have the ability to multi task and effectively react to changing guest needs
• Be a natural and confident communicator both face to face and on the telephone
• Be organised and motivated and see tasks through to completion
• Possess a good command of the English language
• Be an excellent team player
• Assure that each guest is made to feel welcomed, comfortable and is served promptly, politely, and efficiently during all meal seating
• Assist the restaurant manager in all aspects of the daily operation of the restaurant