Desired Candidate Profile
• Completion of secondary education followed by 3 years of formal training in fabrication trades.
• Minimum 12 years of practical experience in fabricating high pressure piping up to 50 mm wall thickness and Structural steel work particularly in offshore oil installations.
• Should be able to read and understand P&ID, GA drawings, Isometrics including preparing the isometric drawings (hand sketch), prepare the Bill of materials from the drawings etc.
• Fare knowledge of spoken and written English language.
• Basic safety courses such as fire-fighting, survival, H2S and first aid.
• Age not more than 50 years
, fabrication trades, fabricating high pressure piping, Structural steel work, offshore oil, installations, understand P&ID, GA drawings, Isometrics, isometric drawings
New User Apply
Apply without Registration