Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically. These activities may include: copy services; office supplies, equipment, and inventory; administrative assistance; mail, distribution, and messenger services; records management; fleet management; cleaning, gardening, Uniform management, lease of equipment and maintenance services; cafeteria and recreation services; facilities management; and reception and communication systems (such as telephone, fax transmissions systems, etc..).
• Develop and control plants and distribution centers annual operating facilities services plan.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that policies, programs, and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
• Plan, prioritize, and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and effective use of organization s resources.
• Manage the day to day housekeeping within plants.
• Provide office supplies across Plants and Distribution Centers (DCs).
• Implement asset management and transfers.
• Maintain proper transportation shuttle bus management for Plants and DCs.
• Supervise travel logistics through carpool, service cars and car renting.
• Implement Telecommunication infrastructure across sites and mobile telecommunication and modems in accordance with Benefits policy.
• Ensure emergency cars are in service across sites.
• Ensure Archiving services are implemented properly.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of para-professional staff to ensure administrative activities are completed on time, according to established standards, and within established budgets.
• Lead projects to ensure successful implementation through maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production