We are looking for a Facility Coordinator for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
Abo ut JLL
We re JLL. We re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you ll have a chance to innovate with the world s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you ll be inspired by the best. We re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions join us at JLL!
The Facility Coordinator (FC) functions as the professional who assists the RFM in ensuring JLL IFM contract delivery. The FC is responsible for assisting in all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction, contact delivery, management of all hard and soft services, financial management and leading the JLL team where applicable.
What this job involves
• Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors
• Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the JLL team on site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
• Responsible locally for Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance
• Ensures compliance with JLL and client best practice, policies and procedures including statutory compliance, Quality and EHS compliance.
• Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities on site ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks
• Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPI/SLA s
• Develops a close working relationship with Client Key Stakeholders, Landlord, Managing Agents and all of the FM vendors to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and become partners in delivering a high quality service.
• Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations
• Monitor PPM schedules, O&M s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers
• Responsible for Health & Safety during events, including contractor supervision, reviewing of H&S documentation and working closely with the clients Health & Safety Manager.
• Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest standards and that JLL post room functions are delivered in a timely efficient and customer orientated fashion in alignment with the clients Shipping
• Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs
• Supports Events, Food & Beverage, Amenities, On site Activities & Concierge Services and relevant service providers locally
• Adds value in terms of delivery and innovation
• Proactively manages spend and budget locally in line with JLL/Client policies and procedures including the processing of PO s, invoices, budgets, service charges, rates, rent, insurance and local taxes etc as applicable
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
• Minimum five years experience delivering combined services facilities management contract in a client site.
• Degree qualified, preferably in property, facilities operations or engineering.
• Drive to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and work in a pressurized fast paced environment
• Experience working in a creative /social media environment would be beneficial Proven track record in terms of people management and team leadership skills
• Must be able to demonstrate flexibility with a can do attitude
What you can expect from us
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ( JLL ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the online application and/or overall selection process you may email us at email@example.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.