• nbspAccess to reference laboratories for fluorescence in situ hybridization,nbsp nbspnbspmolecular studies, and other esoteric testing.
• nbspFully-built, professional dermatology clinics with specialized equipmentnbsp nbspnbspand procedure rooms.
• nbspFlexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, staffing, andnbsp nbsp nbspbiopsy/excision sign-out per physician preference.
• nbspStaffing levels commensurate with clinical patient volume and growingnbsp nbspnbsplaboratory case numbers.
• nbspAbility to practice general dermatology and focus on clinical areas of keen inbsp nbsp interest (eg, skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.).
• Only Female candidates need to apply.
• With valid HAAD Licence.
• Minimum one year experience in the same field.