Job Description :
• Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design, configuration, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture
• SAP-Financials Accounting and Operations professionals design, implement, deploy and support SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management, funds management and real estate management. This responsibility includes interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to conclude the blue print, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury / Banks, Controlling, Project Systems and Funds Management
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Interacts with senior management at a client
• Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
• Resource with 5-8 years of SAP FI/CO experience involving several end-to-end project implementations Experience should include GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, COPA, Revenue Recognition and Banking.
• Functional expertise in General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury
• Knowledge of S4HANA Finance would be an added advantage
• Certified SAP FICO
• In addition solid understanding of the integration with MM and SD is essential.
• Development exposure/experience with ABAP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Cross-functional team experience, excellent configuration and development skills
• Must have knowledge and experience working with project deliverables and all facets of project methodology, including creating timelines, estimates/budget, and status monitoring
• Responsibilities includes working with the business to define scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions.
• Leading/contributing to SAP projects, prioritizing work and coordinate multiple projects in parallel.