SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Job Title: Field & Channel Marketing Manager (MENA)
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Dubai, UAE
Starting Date: ASAP
Languages: English & Arabic
From start-up to industry leader, the SOTI story is truly inspirational. Our Founder and CEO, Carl Rodrigues, is one of the pioneers of Enterprise Mobility Management. From the beginning, Carl has had a vision of growth and innovation. Employees are driven to make an impact, to offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team.
What We re Looking For:
At SOTI, our people are our most important resource. We re looking for a highly skilled Field & Channel Marketing Manager to become a high impact member of the marketing team that defines, implements and manages SOTI s regional field and channel marketing initiatives.
In this role, you will work closely with our regional sales leaders for alignment of programs and initiatives to achieve regional goals.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing programs that drive pipeline and brand awareness, creating demand within your region s end user community, supporting channel and partner marketing initiatives, and motivating the channel to sell SOTI products.
What s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You ll Do
• Develop, implement, and manage marketing activity for your region (MENA)
• Integrated and direct marketing activity directed at customers, prospects, distributors, and resellers
• Execution of regional strategic partner marketing programs and events
• Regional tradeshow and event management
• Regional webinar content, schedule, and delivery working with corporate marketing
• Translation of collateral and presentation materials as necessary
• Regional sales enablement
• Exhibit best practices in email marketing and marketing automation to drive revenue and customer acquisition
• Plan and execute regional lead generation and nurturing campaigns, programs and events
• Deliver ROI focused measurement reporting
• Execute online media, email acquisition, affiliate marketing including Salesforce and Pardot
• Plan and manage regional tradeshows and events
• Represent field marketing at SOTI events as needed
• Dispatch of SOTI booth assets to key regional events
• Maintain SOTI website and/or regional microsites with upcoming event information
• Liaise with local media for regional PR opportunities
• Coordinate press releases with corporate PR for alignment with corporate branding standards
• Manage case study referral program
• Manage executive PR activity as required
• Assist in the management of translation of collateral and other materials for the region as necessary
Channel Engagement & Development
• Assist sales team in the development of actionable, measurable programs for the recruitment of new resellers
• Initiate programs to help develop existing reseller business and support co-marketing activities
• Promote the effective use of turnkey marketing campaigns throughout the assigned region
• Work with sales team and resellers in supporting local shows, lunch-and-learns, etc.
• Rollout out of channel sales training programs as necessary
• Coordination of regional channel communications
• Report on regional competitive activity with respect to announcements, sales, programs, promotions, and advertising
Budget Management & Planning
• Develop annual and quarterly regional field marketing plan that aligns with regional sales, corporate marketing, and overall corporate objectives
• Overall responsibility for planning and reporting of regional marketing budget, accrual and expenditure within region
• Work with regional management to reach agreement on budget for the year and quarterly program spending
• Create all PO s in line with agreed budgets and submit to corporate for approval as per P.O. process
• Select and manage agencies and vendors as required to support marketing activities
• Measure key performance indicators of regional marketing activities with monthly and quarterly roll up
Experience You ll Bring
• Fluency in English and Arabic is essential for this position
• Fluency in other languages is a plus
• 5-7+ years of field marketing experience
• Experience implementing field marketing plans that include measurements of success.
• In-depth knowledge of all marketing mediums and integrated campaign management.
• Working knowledge of OEM and channel marketing.
• Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
• Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
• Proven, effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience with database management and CRM systems knowledge of Salesforce.com and Pardot an asset.
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Available to travel