Part A: Job Specification
Field Interface Interface and Execution Team in
HSE principles and life saving rules.
the five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI s in line with COMPANY goals
To safely and efficiently lead and direct activities of the Brownfield project, in line with organizational and business objectives, targets and plans.
To drive and accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture, compliance with HSE principles and Life Saving Rules
To contribute to the development and implementation of processes, tool and working methods for continuous improvement.
To deliver Brownfield Project on time under the Qatargas Project Management System, to budget and to the required level of quality.
Attend workshops, shutdown gates, document reviews, formal risk assessments, deliverables to support project execution.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. To drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
2. To deliver project phase requirements, milestones as defined in schedule in line with COMPANY Management System
3. Development and mentoring of staff.
4. To coordinate and ensure Permit To Work application in line with QATARGAS standards, from preparation stage up to completion
5. To participate to kick off meetings and Pre-Job Meetings, pre-Simops visits, Job risk assessment, technical meeting etc. as required in accordance with Company's referential
6. To coordinate and control the activities of the Contractor/Subcontractors related to the works in respect of scope and in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Lead and head of brownfield project execution, based on emergency, safety, production and future development critical needs
7. To track Engineering and procurement deliveries, related to Construction and brownfield activities, in close relation with the Brownfield Shutdown planning coordinator
; To coordinate and to interface with other departments as needed all along the progression for the good performance of the works.
; To follow-up and report the progress of the works offshore, with analysis of the performances, on daily basis.
; To organise the Coordination offshore Meetings with other departments and Brownfield Project execution team, as required.
; To proactively take responsibility for self-progression by proposing improvement of the tools, organization,
; To deliver the close out dossier at the end of the project, as well as to participate to REX and Lessons learned for the Company.
Part B: Person Specification Minimum Requirements
Engineer or technician with more than 15 years experience in O&G facility construction, project or operations.
Knowledge and/or Experience
Technical background with Minimum of 15 years experience in construction of O&G
Experience in offshore construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
Knowledgeable in HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment processes and applications.
Managed multi discipline and multi cultural teams.