The expectation at this level is for the individual to be able to perform and lead all aspects related to Managed Pressure Drilling Services including Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD), MicrofluxTM Control System (MFC), Underbalanced Drilling (UBD), Air Drilling (AD), Compression, Separation and Rotating Control Devices (RCD). Duties and responsibilities are to lead in the rig up, maintenance and operation of all MPD, UBD, AD, and RCD equipment on the rig site and base when required.
- Leads and Operate equipment in the field and base as required including MPD Choke, Choke Panels, RCD, Separators, Compression Equipment, DAQ system, among others as required.
- Responsible for working in the shop. This will include green tagging, preparing, and/or assisting with shipping equipment to job site.
- Lead rig up, operate and perform troubleshooting of the equipment at the job site or workshop, ensure all paperwork and HSE requirements are met and complied with.
- Completes all the necessary reports/paperwork related to operations.
- Keeps updated on all inspection requirements for the equipment on the job site and in the shop.
- Provides onsite job support to include but not limited to: mechanical, hydraulic functionality, revision changes, compatibility issues, troubleshooting, system versions, of Managed Pressure Drilling Services components.
- Know, understand, and comply with Weatherford Safety Rules, Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Document all jobs and incidents in the Weatherford Performance Tracking System (WPTS).
- Participate in the Permit to Work process and actively participate in Tool Box talks.
- Required to complete the competency and training requirements identified by Global and Regional Management and complete training and technical requirements.
- Reports directly to the Wellsite Supervisor or Field Supervisor on location. POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Same as Qualifications.