Main Purpose of Job:
• Lead sales Unit to deliver area sales objectives by Category, Volume, Value and RIG.
• Deliver Company objectives at POP,
• Motivate control and train sales team.
Accountable and responsible for the achievement of the unit sales volumes, OG and RIG targets by category
Responsible that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in his respective area.
Increase coverage and penetration for unit in-line with Company objectives
Impalement category planograms, merchandising, rotation and new line introduction guidelines based on Head Office directions and the local situation
Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer Business Plans in alignment with Company Objectives
Coordinates with CCSDMs to ensure tailor made promotions are consistent with Area/Unit/Category objectives and successfully implemented in the Trade
Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for Area/Unit
Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Fact Book that includes following for area/unit:
- Sales Achievements vs. Targets
- Sales by Category/Brand/SKU per unit
- Team Performance Records
- Customers Information
- Updated Planograms by Category / Brand
- Competition information
Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for Unit
Analyze Unit performance and recommend action to accelerate growth.
To lead, manage, control, develop and motivate the Field Sales Team.
Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with customers
Regularly review the journey plans/coverage/productivity and ensure their effectiveness
Ensure that debtor s days/collection, bad goods, targets are met by Unit
Recommend appropriate POS materials, displays & stands-in-store
Accountable and responsible for the development of sales team via regular on-the-job training and field appraisals.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
- Comply with Nestl s strictest requirements that Nestl marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
Attitude: Reliable, creative, challenging, resilient, team player, initiative taker, proactive, positive and ambitious, persistent, results focus strong interpersonal skills and hardworking.
Knowledge: Product/Market knowledge. Regional and country specific trade knowledge. Customer needs and buying patterns, company straggles and objectives.
Skills: Analytical, financial awareness, planning and organizing, problem solving, influencing, communication skills (written & oral), presentation skills and multi-tasking.
• University Degree with a Minimum of 2-4 years experience in field sales.
• FMCG background proffered and 1 year mg experience is a plus
• Nestl Corporate Business Principles
• Nestl Management & Leadership Principles
• Code of Business Conduct
Industry Type :
FMCG / Foods / Beverages
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development