• Manage the Finance and Accounting function of Accuro Specialist Support Services, helping the businesses in their operations.
• Oversee all financial and operational controls within the organization.
• Develop and direct financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth, and market opportunities.
• Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and Accuro’s long-term strategy.
• Advisor to shareholders on financial matters.
• Prepare the Monthly profit and loss statement.
• Complete analysis of financial results; Make recommendations (strategic and tactical).
• Provide analysis of business initiatives (e.g. newly mobilized operations)
• Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
• Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
• Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, auditors, public officials, etc. Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
• Remain up to date on audit best practices and laws regarding the same. Coordinate audits and year end accounts.
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions. Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
Accounting and Administration
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise company finance staff.
• Oversee cash management; Approve payables; Execute cheque signing.
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
• Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable issues.
• Mentor and develop a direct team of two, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic.
• Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the five main company national nonprofit program areas.
• Oversee AR management and provide support to collections activities.
Insurance/Real Estate/Legal Affairs
• Manage the company’s insurance program for all Assets like Vehicles etc.
• Manage the company’s real estate affairs consisting of leases and sub-leases with various landlords; Negotiate new leases or lease renewals; Coordinate with real estate agents and settle any disputes.
• Manage the company’s legal affairs in all areas of operations.
Education :- CA / CPA