Reporting directly to the General Manager and the Global VP finance you will be responsible for the fastest growing countries across the Middle East.
• Responsible for Finance operational excellence through the flawless execution of all mandatory, corporate & regional Finance policies, processes & tools within assigned country.
• Responsible for general accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. Formulates and administers approved accounting practices in fields such as financial reporting, management accounting, cost accounting, banking and cashing, credit and collection, payroll administration and internal budgeting.
• Provide country-specific input to the Finance Business Partners or Finance COE Departments when designing and/or revising Finance policies & guidelines, including feedback on business & country readiness & feasibility.
• Educates & coaches local management down to branch staff on key Finance policies & programs.
• Provides regular reporting & feedback on execution compliance. Strives for continuous improvement through defining and implementing process enhancements and sharing of best practices in line with SOX standards
• Provide close leadership of the country finance team to improve reporting and planning process efficiency
• Ensure within country management that financial accounting systems are maintained which provide accurate information on entity and Business Area performance.
• Provide local management with sound financial advice which significantly contributes to the overall effectiveness of the business.
• Support and initiate optimization to assist in the improvement of quality, cost and profits. Manage the country SSC / HQ cost and allocation basis to provide the most cost-effective service possible for the Business Areas.
• Manage all treasury matters to optimize the position of the entity/ entities, including currency hedging, banking and taxation.
• Manage the working capital of the entity/ entities by ensuring timely receivables actions, expediting vendor payables in a manner beneficial to the entity and in a socially responsible manner whilst keeping tight control of inventory levels.
• Work closely with the Corporate CFS team to ensure compliance with all statutory, Corporate and internal financial and reporting requirements, including US GAAP and Hyperion submissions.
• Promotes a sound financial controlling environment
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
• Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA etc
• Experience of working for a US Listed business
• Finance qualification/ certification
• Min. 10 years of experience in a senior Finance Management position within multinational
• Strong in intrinsic motivation, positive charisma, resourceful and pro-active
• Strong organizational and change management skills
• Absolute personal integrity, high reliability and identification with the Company