The successful applicant will be responsible to the following but no limited to:
• Participate in formulating and implementing the company s business strategy.
• Formulate, implement, and evaluate the financial strategy to achieve the company s mission and objectives.
• Formulates and recommends financial policies, procedures, and standards for the entire company in cooperation with HR department.
• Directly plan, Supervise, coordinate, follow-up, evaluate and develop financial department, activities, and staff.
• Direct the preparation of financial reports that summarize and forecast the company s financial position, such as income statements, balance sheets, cash flow analysis, breakeven analysis, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
• Preparing special reports required by regulatory authorities in cooperation with external financial auditors.
• Oversee the accounting, audit, cash management, and budgeting activities.
• Prepare, implement, and follow-up the financial audit plan to ensure that internal financial control in all activities are implemented and maintained.
• Prepare the yearly master budget for the entire company.
• Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks, execute capital-raising strategies to support company s expansion, and deal with any future acquisitions.
• Conduct needed feasibility studies and business plans for new locations or any new investments.
• Supervise and approve cash management activities, and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements to meet the business and investment needs of the company.
• Suggest new ideas and methods to maximize profit and reduce cost.
• Review and approve purchasing orders including stock levels, prices, terms of payments, and quantity of orders.
• Coordinate and deal with tax authority and external governmental bodies in all financial issues.
• Provide the needed support and advise to all departments in all financial issues like pricing and cost structure of new products, sales forecast, or choosing the best suppliers term of payment
• Performs related services as required.
• Assumes other duties as assigned by CFO.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least