•Develop Treasury Strategies, Policies, Procedures and Provide input in the development of Treasury Systems in order to serve as a guide for consistent and judicious Treasury decisions.
•Negotiate and obtain credit lines from banks and financial institutions in order to meet the funded and non-funded requirements of the company and plan and implement the optimum utilization of funds.
•Monitor and track all covenants and agreements signed with Banks and financial institutions in order to ensure compliance with all covenants and conditions.
• Ensure timely renewal of all facilities with Banks and financial institutions in order to ensure continuity of the funded and non-funded facilities.
•Develop and propose hedging strategies to minimize currency and interest rate exposure. b. In behalf of the company, negotiate with at least three Banks the currency and interest rates in order to obtain the best rates at lowest risk in the market.
• Manage and maintain banking relationships across the regions to secure the most advantageous banking terms and facilities.
•Forecast: Obtain financial transaction estimates from all departments in order to estimate the extent of Cash surplus or shortages in order to determine whether funds are to be invested or borrowed from banks and financial institutions.
•Actual Review the actual transactions against budget in order to determine the Cash surplus and shortages in order to determine whether funds are to be invested or borrowed from banks and financial institutions.
•Plan and organize the effective utilization of all available existing facilities to ensure that they are utilized appropriately for short or long term purposes in accord with the plans.
•Monitor the utilization of existing facilities to ensure their effective utilization in line with plans. 7- Monitor and control the contingent liabilities (. Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantee etc.) in order to ensure that a proper record is maintained of all contingent liabilities with suppliers.
• Monitor, control and report the annual dividends paid to shareholders in order to maintain an accurate record of all dividend pay outs.
• Develop a policy/ procedure for the maintenance and utilization of cash reserves in order to develop guidelines for the future.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management system principles
• Team Work,
• Organizational skills,
• Problem Solving & Analysis skills,
• Communication skills,
• Commercial Acumen,
• Interpersonal relations,
• Negotiation skills,
• Impact and Influence,
• Result orientation
Desired certification / Job specific skill / Training:
• Develop effective working relationships
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Desired (Accounting degree or any equivalent qualification)
• Preferred (MBA in Finance (with a strong background in Trading, or Investment constriction, Real Estate Development))
Minimum Experience (Type and duration):
• Minimum: 5 years in same functions
• Preferable: 8 years
• MBA in Finance (with a strong background in Trading, or Investment constriction, Real Estate Develop