• Assist in formulating the company s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
• Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
• Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities, projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of variances.
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
• Develop financial and tax strategies.
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
• Manage the accounting, tax and treasury tasks.
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and JVs.
• Oversee the company s transaction processing systems.
• Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
• Report financial results to the board of directors.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company s risk profile.
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
• Develop and monitor reliable control systems.
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements in KSA and abroad.
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government Departments.
• Report risk issues to the CEO and the board of directors.
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
• Excellent analytical, organizational and writing skills.
• Experienced in Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills
• Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting
• CPA or equivalent qualification
• At least 10 years experience in total
• Minimum 6 years experience in management level position within Energy, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Construction, and/ or Industrial Manufacturing Company
• Experience in financial management of a portfolio of companies with services, contracting and manufacturing activities for the oil and gas and energy sectors
• Open to male Arab nationals in Saudi now with transferable Iqama
• Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
• Salary is up to 30k SAR per month total package