Job Description :
Looking for an experienced Finance Manager in UAE.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
• Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Only Male candidates need to apply.
• B.Com Graduate.
• Three years experience in accounting and finance.
• Well versed in MS Office.
Industry Type :
Call Center / BPO / KPO / Outsourcing
Functional Area :
Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary