• Accomplish finance, human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Daily / Weekly/Monthly Financial Report to management and BoD.
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Managing Profitability
• Corporate Finance
• Developing Budgets
• Financial Accounting Skills
• Dealing with Complexity
• Vendor /Supplier Account Management
• Sales Target and management
• Work Under Pressure
• Manage with Government Entities for collection and payments.
• Excellent Reporting Ability (Both English and Arabic).
• Internal Financial Audit for other departments.
• Manage both Accounts receivables and Payables.
Qualification and Experience:
• MBA in Finance (Accounting) or CMA / CPA
• Experience in Large Companies: 10+ years in same field ( not less than 5 years should be in managerial position)
• Language: Excellent Communication efficiency in English and Arabic ( Read and Write)
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury