Performing all daily, monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting activities in conjunction with the finance team.
• Manage monthly close binder, ensuring all expenses are recorded accurately, reconciling cash/bank account daily, reconciling Balance Sheet accounts including prepayments, fixed assets and other areas as required and entering appropriate journal entries.
• Perform functions necessary to compile, inspect, interpret, and/or report financial statements and tax returns in order to comply with governmental and regulatory authority requirements.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups; maintain the confidentiality of all information in compliance with business confidentiality policies and data protection legislation.
• Prepare monthly balance sheets reconciliations.
• Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Assist in preparing and monitoring financial budgets, enforcing compliance with good accounting principles and maintenance of all accounting records.
• Assist in the credit-control process, monitoring aged debt and ensuring timely payment of sales invoices.
1 to 3 years
Fluency in English is a must
• A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, statistics or a related field.
• An excellent understanding of accounting principles.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good analytical skills and an eye for detail