We have an opportunity for a Financial Analyst who will be working closely with the Head of Budgeting & Reporting and BUHs/HODs/Managers in maintaining and improving economic performance by providing financial management information for decision support and control that meets the needs of users. The Financial Analyst will be adopting a partner and challenger role when evaluating projects/budgets and Product Business Plans; actively managing the financial performance vs targets.
• Cross-functional planning support including business plans, cost-benefit analysis, new project investment appraisal, capital investments etc.
• Assist HOBR in preparation of Budgets (yearly, half yearly and outlook) as per guidelines and deadlines
• Preparation of monthly MIS Report as per the ascertained calendar
• Continual maintenance and updating of monthly in house reporting tool with regard to information, and trouble-shooting in coordination with IT & Finance team
• Preparation of Monthly BU wise and Department wise variance Analysis with Narratives
• Ensure and maintain the complete and proper filing of records so as to retain prior and current financial results and data
• Master s degree in Finance/Accounting would be an advantage
• Professional Qualifications in CIMA, CPA, ACCA and ACA
• 4 - 6 years of experience in Financial Planning, Analysis, Budgeting and Finance Business Partnering
• Experience of working in Retail Industry or Holding Company in UAE
• Experience in SAP or Oracle
If your skills match this role and you are keen to discover your next opportunity, please apply now.
We offer a range of exciting benefits including comprehensive medical insurance, a generous leave allowance, a competitive salary, training and development opportunities, and most importantly a supportive working environment.