Would you like being at the centre of change, fuelling decision-making in a global organisation? Do you have a keen interest in offshore energy markets? And do you have excellent and proven financial, analytical and communication skills?
Maersk Supply Service is looking for a finance professional to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team with a proven track record in financial modelling and investment analysis. You can look forward to a challenging position that will fuel your international career opportunities within our global organization.
At Maersk, you ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
- Assists in the analysis and interpretation of financial information, driving data integrity and process adherence
- Assess best alternative strategies to business based on data and analytics
- Provides support to FBP team members with tasks as required
- Performance management: Assist driving accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial and operational performance indicators.
- Opportunity and pipeline management: Assist forward looking and independently initiated analysis. Support cost analysis done by subject matter expert.
- Continuous improvement: Drive simplification of reports, analytics tools and automation of reporting
We are looking for
- Must be Saudi national
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
- You have work experience (minimum 2 years) from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, financial planning and analysis, management and/or strategy consultancy, business development or equivalent.
- You have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value.
- You are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity being well organized with high attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy.
- You are a team player who is used to and enjoys working independently with ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and collaboration mindset that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization.
- You are used to and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time.
- You are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from BI systems and SAP is a plus.
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English