WSP is looking for a Financial Consolidation Manager to join our finance team. The Manager, Financial Consolidations will be responsible for the preparation and review of the periodic financial Statements for local and Group Management.
• Ensure Profit & Loss Reports for the Middle East region are prepared and reviewed on a periodic basis – by Business Unit, Country, Legal Entity & by period
• Ensure Balance Sheet statements are reviewed at a legal entity level on a periodic basis – with substantiation through supporting schedules
• Ensure compliance with Internal & External Audit requirements
• Validate coherence of data between systems/reports used for Local Management reporting & Group Management Reporting
• Ensure Key Performance indicators are reviewed and monitored against forecasts and benchmarks
Support the Budgeting and Forecasting process.
• CFA/CPA/CA with around 10 years of experience in Financial Consolidation and reporting in Professional Services / Consulting / Engineering industry
• Experience in a multinational environment, working amidst multiple legal entities, currencies and business units
• Good working knowledge of consolidation tools like Hyperion
• Good communication and report writing skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.