B.S in Finance,
Accounting, Business, or Applied Economics
• B. S. Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Accredited
certification such as CFA, CPA are plus.
knowledge of Accepted Accounting Standards, with particular skills in
• Strong practical and theoretical exposure in Tax
implementation including VAT.
• Strong Analytical and advisory skills.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel modeling, including
integrated cash flow modeling.
and analysis of VAT issues related to business transactions and tax
implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their
the required consultation for VAT Implementation.
corporates to comply with IFRS and/or validate their existing Accounting
• Preparing reports of
findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings
into written text
different kind of Policies, Procedures, Business Strategy plans, &
a change management strategy/plan.
• Constructing valuation & Business Modeling and
other financial analyses, including discounted cash flow analyses, using
due diligence and other transaction advisory engagements.
• Preparation of Business Plans & Feasibility
• Spending some period of time with potential clients
to review their performance, procedures, strategies,
policies, and prepare a finding report to diagnose the overall client's
position and offer improvement solutions;
• Researching industries and M&A market segments.
financial statement analysis and other quantitative and qualitative
• Assisting with marketing initiatives for prospective
and existing clients.
• Review and validation of Financial entries, including
but not limited to, GL, asset, liability, and capital account entries.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and
analyzing account information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting
information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and
• Preparation of Financial projection, Cash-flow
Projection and conducting the necessary analysis.